- Unlimited free general admission for two members with personalized membership card
- Unlimited free admission for two guests1 and up to four children ages 6-172 per visit
- Unlimited free admission to most special exhibitions for members and guests with personalized membership card
- Sixteen one-time-use VIP passes3
- Invitations to special Walt’s Circle events
- Invitations to exhibition openings and members-only events
- Discounts on additional guest tickets
- Reciprocal membership benefits at hundreds of participating museums through Northern American Reciprocal Museums, Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums, and Time Travelers
- Free admission to the monthly film screenings
- Discounts on programs and events films
- Free subscription to the Members Magazine and e-news
- Recognition in Member Magazine
- 15 percent discount in the Museum Store
- One special exhibition catalogue or book of donor’s choosing
- Donor wall recognition
$5,000 - All but $238 of the donation is tax deductible
1 Guests must be accompanied by a member.
2Children under 5 are always complimentary.
3VIP guests may visit unaccompanied.
The amount of the contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of any money (and the value of any property other than money) contributed by the donor over the fair market value of goods or services provided by the museum. The museum will provide a good faith estimate of the fair market value of the goods or services upon receipt of contribution.
For more information please call the development department at 415.345.6838.