Retro Glam with Casey RobinBuy Tickets
GradesAges 12 to adult
Date & TimeSun, Feb 11 | 1–3pm | Ages 12 and up
Cost$50 youth members | $60 adult members | $65 youth non-members | $75 adult non-members
Make something sweet this Valentine’s Day! Visual development artist and illustrator Casey Robin will share her tips for drawing adorable retro figures. Follow along step-by-step as Casey shows you how to draw and paint a portrait of your own original character. Inspired by Old Hollywood glam, classic fashion, and the WWII art of Disney’s Fred Moore, this workshop is the perfect Valentine’s treat. Recommended for ages 12 to adults, all skill levels welcome.
Tickets will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, January 5 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, January 5 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, January 8 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, January 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Thursday, January 11 at noon
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.